Source: Auckland University of Technology
20 Dec, 2018
The fire at AUT’s City Campus on Wednesday 19 December has caused isolated damage that a team is working to assess and fix. Everyone was safely evacuated from the affected buildings.
At this stage, we are expecting normal operations for Summer School and Semester One. While most of the buildings are not severely impacted, some areas are being cleaned.
Please be aware of the following access during the summer operations period:
- The Student Hub will continue to operate from WO building and via 0800 AUT UNI and the AUT website until the Student Hub in WA reopens on Thursday 3 January.
- Postgraduate students can access Level 4 of WU throughout the summer operations period.
- The WA, WG and WH buildings will remain closed until Monday 7 January.
- The City Campus Library will remain closed until Monday 7 January. Students can continue to use the libraries on the North and South Campuses.
- Tech Central in WA will remain closed until Monday 7 January.
AUT staff using the buildings can check email and AUTi for updates on access.