MIL OSI – Source: Voyager Internet Services – Release/Statement
Headline: Product Manager – IT / Telecommunications
Due to recent strategic acquisitions and a strong period of growth we are on the hunt for a dynamic and experienced Product Manager with Telco or related industry experience to join our team in this fast paced, newly created role.
Voyager Internet is a leading New Zealand provider of home and business internet and communication services. Our services are used by more than 50,000 customers across New Zealand and our product portfolio includes broadband, VoIP and Cloud PBX, domain names, email hosting and cloud servers.
In this pivotal role you’ll be responsible for keeping our existing product lines up-to-date and bringing new and innovative products and services to market. You’ll be the bridge between the business and technical in the organisation, co-ordinating activity and breaking down roadmaps into actionable steps that drive our product development forward.
- Use effective product management and cross-functional leadership to drive new and existing product changes through the product lifecycle from process planning to tactical activities.
- Deliver new products and services to market – by working collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive initial product planning, requirements gathering, market positioning and pricing to development and execution of the go-to-market plan.
- Develop, measure and track ROI of product lines and develop product KPIs
To be successful in the role you will need the following:
- 3 years+ product management/development experience in Telco or a related industry.
- Marketing and commercial knowledge with implementation excellence and/or previous experience in segment and proposition marketing.
- A great understanding of products within the industry and experience within the telecommunications and internet business.
- Excellent product strategy, development and life cycle management.
- A relevant Degree / Tertiary qualification.
- Commercial acumen and proven ability to drive improved commercial outcomes.
- Management and leadership capability.
- Project management skills
- Marketing practices and principles including pricing, placement, promotion.
- Budgeting skills – own Cost of Sales and ROI of a product / data analysis and building a business case
Why Join Us?
We’re growing fast, awarded NZ’s fastest growing company in 2014, we’re now a team of over 90 Voyagers based in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
We have an appetite for new technology and innovation (why else would we have robots in our office?) and take pride in our great company culture, supported by regular social events. To ensure our staff reap the benefits of our fantastic products, their home internet connections are provided free!
How to Apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a growing NZ brand, taking on the incumbents. If you’re excited by the idea of joining us on our voyage, we’d love to hear from you.
Click the apply now button to send us your CV and covering letter.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.