MIL OSI – Source: Auckland University of Technology – Release/Statement
Headline: New AUT Professors provide exceptional learning experiences
21 Mar, 2017
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) has promoted eight of its senior academics to become Professors in fields ranging from communications to clinical sciences. A further 13 academics have been appointed as Associate Professors.
Vice-Chancellor Derek McCormack said that the promotions recognise the expertise of these individuals as academic leaders in their field of research and their contribution to teaching and research.
Promotions to Professor
- Mark Boocock as a Professor of Physiotherapy within the School of Clinical Sciences
- Candice Harris as a Professor of Management within the Business School
- Wayne Hope as a Professor of Communication Studies within the School of Communication Studies
- Michael Lück as a Professor of Tourism within the School of Hospitality and Tourism
- Sigrid Norris as a Professor of Multimodal (Inter)action within the School of Communication Studies
- Gail Pacheco as a Professor of Economics within the School of Economics
- Duncan Reid as a Professor of Physiotherapy within the School of Clinical Sciences
- David Towns as a Professor of Applied Conservation within the School of Science
Last updated: 21-Mar-2017 1.37pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.